Thursday, January 16, 2014

Oops!  Didn't realize I let so many days go by from journaling.  I don't remember my diet from those days, but I feel like I did pretty good.  I did have some McD's for lunch yesterday, but won't have fast food for rest of the week.  Here was my workouts.

Monday
Ran/walked 2.03 miles
Tough Mudder Day 6
Tuesday
Ran/walked 2.03 miles
Tough Mudder Day 7
Didn't do tire run jumps, 2 min run, step ups.

Wednesday
No workout, volunteered at Wyatt's school, went shopping and took Carter to park for a bit.

Diet
Hash brown pattie, scrambled egg, fruit, tea with stevia and milk

Almonds, Atkins bar

Double cheeseburger, small fries, large iced tea, cherry pie

Tea with stevia and milk

Waffle, egg and ham cups, fruit salad

Thursday
Ran/walked 2.12 miles
Tough Mudder Day 9
Didn't do skullcrushers, leg raises, or military press

Diet
Half a waffle, fruit smoothie with greek yogurt for protein and workout supplement

Peanut Butter Protein smoothie

Cobb salad with hard bolied egg

Tea with stevia and milk, greek yogurt with almonds, chocolate chips, and drizzle of honey

Grilled hamburger, no bun, salad, sweet potato fries

No comments:

Post a Comment