Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Thank You Ladies!




  • to Pat my neighbor, who knows I've been trying to jog in the park, rather than walk. You started cheering me on as I walked by you, and encouraged me to "Get Runnin'!"


  • to the absolute stranger in the park, who not only noticed I was jogging, but noticed me schlepping a stroller with a 40 pound, soon to be 4 year old, and 2 large dogs. She yelled, "YOU ARE AN INSPIRATION!" to me as I ran past. Me, an inspiration? Wow.


  • to a true inspiration, my neighbor Terri, a freakin' TRI-ATHLETE, for crying out loud, who made me feel awesome for running my pathetic 20 little minutes, and reassured me I can walk every 1 minute for every 3 minutes I run. Thank the Lord above!


  • and though this one might not seem fitness related, to my friend Kristi, who felt impressed to send a little message telling me I was "cute and adorable." Those words just lightened my steps a bit, so that I can keep on going!



I'm feeling blessed today because of you, ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment