Monday, February 1, 2010

Red Glitter Toes


I worked for a month to lose 5 pounds, just so I get could my reward, a blessed pedicure. I sacrificed carbs, jogged until my cheeks were tomato red, and drank water until I thought might float away. The day finally came. I went to my local Korean sweatshop...oops, I mean, my local nail salon, and had a lovely quiet hour to myself. A man did my feet, which made me uncomfortable at first, but then he started a reflexology massage on my feet and calves. Any awkwardness went right out the window as I closed my eyes and tried not to make inappropriate noises. It was the most lovely experience! I chose blingy red glitter nail polish! In the sun it looked like I had rubies on my toes. Then, within an hour of getting home, Wyatt stepped on my big left toe, and I now have a rough impression of his Vans imitations in my red glitter paint. Maybe a small thing, and yet, I want to cry. Or maybe I want to cry because I'm so hungry. I have decided yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment