Thursday, February 11, 2010

Blech!


I think I'm getting sick. I was inexplicably tired and slothful at the start of this week, it was that time of the month, and I just wasn't feeling good. And then last night the tickle in the throat came. Lovely. I'm frustrated. My brain is telling me I should be working out (I did jog), but my body isn't even responding. I just found this article telling me to lay off the work out for a bit, so I'm going to take that advice. What's the rule of thumb for eating when your sick? That's a huge problem for me. Because if I'm resting, I like to snack. Or if I'm sick, I like to snack. Or if I'm...well, you get the idea. I like to snack. I guess this week will be one of those "No Progress" kinds of weeks. I'll try to have self-control with the snacking, and just start all over next Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment