Friday, June 18, 2010

Running Sucks!

I fell. I totally fell. I was doing really good. I only had one dog with me, Wyatt was at home with Byron, and there was a 30 minute time limit. I got half-way through my run, Duke by my side, The Killers pumping in my ipod, and then in happened. My very expensive, very well made $12 Target tennis shoes :P caught the edge of the sidewalk, and sent me flying forwards. The sidewalk of the Pueblo Park was designed by Satan himself. It is covered in razor sharp gravel that devours skin and leaves hamburger. Because of my speed, once my left knee hit the sidewalk, the momentum continued to push my knee across the pavement like cheese on a cheese grater. Yummy. Contrary to what my husband claims, I was not running like this:


But my knee does look like this:

and my thigh feels like its been jammed up into my hip, which means I need a chiropractor, stat! Fun times, fun times.

No comments:

Post a Comment