Sunday, January 17, 2010

I fell off the wagon...

Sometimes I wonder what is wrong with my brain. I literally seem to only be able to focus on one thing at a time. I can only focus on being a good mom, or I can only focus on exercising, or I can only focus on repainting my kitchen cabinets. That's what happened this week. I was repainting my cabinets and had no kitchen so that meant eating out three meals a day! The first day I did good driving by the McDonald's next to the hardware store, but 2 days in a row was just too much. But thinking back on it, I did better than a normal MickeyD's meal of bacon and egg biscuit, hash browns, and an OJ. I had a yogurt parfait and part of Wyatt's biscuit sandwich. Still, I was disappointed in myself. I was hoping to post my weigh in weight every Monday, but I'm not so sure there will be enough of a change, which might frustrate me. We'll see though. I'll do my best to start over tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment