Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I did really good!



This is what I want to look like when I jog.
This is what I feel like when I jog.
Today was a very good day! Jogged most of my route. That hill in the park that leads up to Pueblo Vista is going to kill me. 2 dogs and a jogging stroller, oye! My thighs were screaming out in agony today. I love my park! I've been walking there almost every morning (Thank you Duke and Da Vinci) that I see the same people just about everyday. It was good to have witnesses to my jogging! At least someone knew I was doing it! I even bought a new exercise outfit from the clearance rack at Target to keep me motivated. I figure if I look like a hot and fit jogger, then I'll become one eventually.


I got a real bad case of the munchies this afternoon but I fought it off with Crystal Light and some sugar-free gum. I even had a salad for lunch and elk burgers, a salad, and sauteed mushrooms for dinner. I met my 5+ Veggies and fruit for the day! That one and 64 oz. of water seemed to be the hard goals for me to meet everyday, but I'm trying. I'm going to bed early. For the next 2 days, I'll be tackling re-painting my kitchen cabinets. How many calories will that burn?

No comments:

Post a Comment