Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Negative and Positve Effects of a Weekend

I went to Parawon last weekend. In Parawon, all we do is eat and sit. Its called Parawon Paralysis. This is what I ate, and I am not exaggerating:


  • 1/2 box thin mint girl scout cookies

  • 5 lemonade girl scout cookies

  • a piece of steak bigger than my head

  • carbs, carb, carbs

  • not nearly enough water

  • potatoes slathered in butter and sour cream

  • 4 chips-ahoy chocolate chip cookies and a full glass of milk, at one time

  • banana cream pie

  • hot chocolate

  • In and Out Animal Fries and a root beer

  • Scooby Snacks

  • taco salad in a deep fried tortilla shell

Uhg. Well, we all know the negative effect of this binge eating. I gained 2 pounds and felt sluggish and bloated. How can there possibly be a positive side to all of this? Believe it or not, I was so angry at myself for all the crap I ate, it actually motivated me make up for the damage, and maybe a little bit more. My workouts are longer, and so are my jogs. More intense too. And as of this morning as I stood on the scale, its working! Now the 3 opportunities this weekend to eat birthday cake for Wyatt's birthday may cause a whole new set of challenges!

No comments:

Post a Comment