Monday, June 16, 2014

New week, new workout

I found a new workout online that I really like.  It works my abs and my back which really need the most TLC right now.  When I reach a certain weight, my back feels really uncomfortable, so I am hoping to burn that fat away so I can feel better when I walk and stand.  And as I am writing this, I realize that my feet have been hurting for a long time, mostly my heels.  I thought it was my shoes, but I recall having this same pain many years ago and I think it was when I was almost this heavy before.  I am starting to wonder if the 2 are related.  So I think I have found my motivation...I am in pain and uncomfortable.  Maybe if I think of that, I won't run to the refrigerator every time I get bored.  I have lost a little weight.  I need to eat better.  I need the desire to eat better.  How do I get that?

I ran 1.8 miles and did this workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment